Wednesday, April 2, 2008

this is the life



I haven't done anything out of the ordinary this week and I'm loving it. This is the life. I feel like I am a true resident of Paris, doing the things that the Parisians do. I love going to the same cafe every morning with friends and enjoying the coffee and conversation. I love that I speak poor french to the waiter and he correct me, i love that all the waiters are cute. I love that i went from one cafe to another and sat and drank wine for 4 hours. I love Paris!


Spring is coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty pictures!
I feel it, yes, I feel it how much you love Paris.
Enjoy it!
/with good friends......are tresure!

pamela said...

Get a close up of a cherry blossom for me, would ya? I want to blow it up and frame it...

Merci