Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Fond Farewell


It's been a while since I last blogged....
i have been busy studying for my final exam and packing up my things. I studied like crazy for the final and I think I actually did ok. Tomorrow is the last day in my apartment and it has finally hit me that my time here is almost up. Luckily, I have two more weeks in Europe before I come home. Patricia is here visiting and we are going to Switzerland for a few days then back to Paris until the 11th of June. It would be impossible to summarize my time here, so much happened, so many memories, it's all too much. Paris was more than I dreamed it could be and I hope this isn't my final goodbye to this city. I can't actually imagine what its going to be like when I go home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! and by to Candidas in Paris. Yes, I know how you feel and that is such wonderful feeling about
how you think and feel about Paris.
Paris is beatiful town and lots of fun, street-life.
I love Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

you are going to love tustin!!!!!!!